Connect with us

Entrepreneur

Collin Sherburne, From Brain Surgeries To Financial Freedom

Published

on

Collin Sherburne, a 19 year old entrepreneur from Wareham, Massachusetts, has created quite the name for himself. Back in June of 2016 at the age of 14 Collin faced Bacterial Meningitis and an Abscess on the brain. During this battle he had 2 EVD’s placed in his head and 4 total brain surgeries within 2 months. With a 4% chance of making it out of that alive with serious long term effects and a 96% chance of death, Collin found himself the most positive person in the room through that time, saying he will be “just fine” and “everything will be good” to Friends, Family, and even Doctors. Sherburne was able to go back home in August completely fine.


After overcoming that sickness and studying 4 years at a trade school to become an Electrician and winning top classman of his shop, Collin realized that’s not what made him happy. He wanted to create his own business helping young entrepreneurs like him, find what makes them happy and guiding them down the right path to success.

After reaching out to Collin to get his thoughts he replied, “It was easily the biggest life changing experience anyone can ask for. I was young and didn’t really care about anyone or anything when I was in the hospital. After coming out of that hospital with all my memories and being completely fine, I realized I got extremely lucky and life isn’t to be taken for granted. Do what makes YOU happy, not someone else. There’s no need to live a miserable life doing something you hate. When you can easily do something you love and be happy!”


Now at the age of 19, Collin is an active trader in the Stock Market and Crypto Currency. Teaming up with the Money Man, Joe Still. They have created a company named TLMM “Teach learn Make Money” assisting young entrepreneurs on the path to becoming financially free.

Check out other articles by Jimmy Geib on RedX HERE!

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entrepreneur

Luxury Matchmaking Made Easy; Love By Eliza

Published

on

“No matter of their social status, wealth or looks people are missing one

thing – love. A lot of the most beautiful women and the wealthiest men I’ve

ever met are unhappy because they don’t have love in their lives. Love is

the true meaning of happiness. This is why I started Love By Eliza. “

Eliza, an aspiring businesswoman from Latvia, worked her way up in

several industries while being a full-time mother of 2 kids. One of her

passions is being a mother, while the other is her business, “Love By Eliza

.”One of Eliza’s passions is traveling. While she was traveling, she fell

madly in love with the father of her children. She continues to travel with

her family around the world to places like New York, Miami, LA, and a large

portion of Europe. Doing this, she created a strong network of people

around the world.

Eliza has seen the challenges people have had finding their perfect match,

so she made it her goal to guide these people. She created “Love By Eliza

to cater specifically to billionaires and millionaires’ matchmaking needs.

She does this by thoroughly vetting each client. The goal is to fulfill your

needs on your 1st match. With Eliza’s strong intuition, she is able to get

people started on their love-finding journey the right way.

As an ex-model, mother, and businesswoman, she has the eye to pick the

correct clientele. She keeps in close contact with all of her clients to ensure

each one is getting exactly what they need from her services.

If you want your matchmaking needs fulfilled and are scared of

encountering fake or questionable people, you came to the right place!

Today, to ensure your spot in the luxury dating game, visit “Love By Eliza”

to start your love-finding journey!

Check out other articles by Jimmy Geib on RedX HERE!

Continue Reading

Entrepreneur

Squid Games Ireland: Entrepreneur Joe Doyle Says He Will Put Up €25,000 to Host The Games

Published

on

Joe Doyle Squid Game

If you live on planet earth, chances are you’ve heard of Squid Game – the latest Netflix original show which is reported to be their most watched show ever. The show sees hundreds of cash-strapped contestants accept an invitation to compete in children’s games for a tempting prize, but if they lose, they get shot dead. Now, entrepreneur and investor Joe Doyle, is offering to host the game in Ireland, and he has even vowed to pledge €25,000 towards the prize money. 

However, it seems that Mr Doyle is not out to murder people if they lose the game, he is more interested in helping self employed tradespeople become better business owners. Joe is the leading business coach for tradespeople in Ireland and he runs a training and online coaching program which is called ‘52 Steps to a Better Business’. He wants to run his own version of Squid Games for Self Employed tradespeople in Ireland. 

Speaking about the idea on his Facebook page via live video last week, Doyle said he would “bring them [contestants] in and I will show them everything they need to do to get their business to the point where it starts making decent money”. He went on to explain that contestants must have at least €10,000 in their bank account to take part and said that the last man standing would have their bank account topped up to €50,000, not bad! 

Judging by the video, it seems that contestants would have to follow Joe’s business program to win the prize. He said that this demonstrates the confidence he has in his ability to help people and believes that he may not even need to top up the winner’s bank account in the end because if they follow his business program, they will have tremendous success. Followers were quick to show their support in the comments.

Will Joe Doyle’s Squid Game go ahead? We’ll just have to wait to find out.
For updates, you can follow Joe on Facebook and all Social Media (@joedoyleentrepreneur)

Also Read: After launching sizzling BS Sneakers, Jr. Michael presents BS T-Shirts for all genders

Continue Reading

Entrepreneur

How Taking A Risk Allowed Neel Dhingra To Come Far In His Career

Published

on

In business, many avenues could contribute to its success. Among them is the chance to take risks that could either lead to a hindrance or a groundbreaking development. Great risks often result in great outcomes for those who plan well and execute them efficiently. 

So when Neel Dhingra, a digital creator and leader within the mortgage and real estate industry, found an opportunity to take a risk to improve the industry he’s in, he took all the chances he could to learn from it and develop his actions until it bore positive results. 

Executing The Risks 

Neel has a different understanding of risks. He believes that it’s riskier not to try new ideas in business. More importantly, he partners his ideas with execution. He learned to commit first to the risk he was taking and then figure it out as he goes. 

This is how he started in all his business ventures and learned the most about business and marketing. This is also how Neel went about building a personal brand online, which he now teaches to others so they, too, can grow their business and income. 

“When I wanted to get started with content and wasn’t sure how to do video marketing, I just started. I made some really bad videos and then eventually got better,” he said. 

A thousand videos later, Neel became good at it. He committed to executing his plan, asked questions of experts who had done it before, and learned a lot from his actions. 

“I believe that learning by doing is a huge part of success,” Neel shared. 

Helping Others Improve 

Neel entered the mortgage and real estate industry because he has a genuine passion for helping people learn about money. Moreover, the industry allows him to earn a great living while making a positive impact on others. 

But there’s the main barrier to becoming a homeowner and that’s because of the lack of knowledge on how to obtain a mortgage and buy a real estate property. 

After 15 years in the industry, Neel was tired of the traditional ways that companies and individuals communicated with the public because he found it very transactional and revolved around short-term sales activities and advertising. 

He started to learn about marketing and personal branding which completely changed my business and life. He found out how rewarding it is to help other like-minded individuals within the industry learn how they could do the same. 

With the things that he’s learned about leveraging the digital space, Neel now helps others learn how to use personal branding and content marketing to grow their business and income. 

Learn more about Neel Dhingra at www.neelhome.com

Continue Reading

Trending