— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
All month long, we’ve been shopping Black Friday sales galore, as retailers worked to adjust to the new normal amid COVID-19 by releasing some of their best deals of the year early—and in waves—to help shoppers safely get what they need. The best is yet to come, however, as it’s all culminated into this: Cyber Monday 2020
The best, most gotta’ see it to believe it price drops are upon us, with retailers going all out for the big online shopping event.
What is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday is a national shopping holiday that was created by retailers to encourage customers to shop online. With in-store shopping restricted in many areas due to the pandemic, this year is poised to be the most exciting Cyber Monday to date.
Ready to check out the best deals the internet has to offer? Check out our all-encompassing list below, which not only features a ton of incredible products, but some of the best prices you’ll find on the web.
The best Cyber Monday deals to shop right now
Cyber Monday 2020: The best Cyber Monday deals (Photo: Coach)
1. 1-year Hulu subscription at Hulu for $1.99 per month (Save $48): One of the better Cyber Monday deals comes from the super popular streaming service, Hulu. Through tomorrow, November 30, you can sign up for a full year of the ad-supported membership for just $1.99 per month or $23.88. That’s a 67% discount off the usual $5.99 you’d regularly pay. No wonder this deal is so popular!
2. 70% off Coach Outlet + 15% Off Surprise Deals: The perfect excuse for a new designer bag comes in the form of Coach Outlet’s incredible Cyber Monday offering, which features 70% off the retail price of its entire stock plus an additional 15% off “surprise deal” selections with coupon code SAVE15 through tonight, November 30, only.
3. Staub Enameled Cast-Iron Round 4-Quart Cocotte at Macy’s for $99.99 (Save $315 to $360): The larger version of this cocotte, the 5.5-quart Staub Dutch oven (on sale for $259.99), is our pick for the best Dutch oven on the market, as we were particularly pleased with its round shape, which fit best on ovens and in pantries. It also cooked super evenly. Right now, this smaller sale option is on sale for just under $100—a 75% markdown from its usual $414.99.
4. eufy 11S Slim Robot Vacuum at Amazon for $169.99 (Save $80): Dubbed as our all-time favorite affordable vacuum, the eufy 11S is currently on sale at Amazon for $169.99, which is down $80 from its retail price of $249.99. In testing, we noted that this robot cleaner offered incredible suction power, along with a slim design that allowed it to maneuver underneath furniture and around tricky corners. Better yet, it picked up on average of 11.6 grams of dirt per run, plus, it was impressively quiet. Note that you can get it for slightly less at Fry’s Electronics.
5. Roku Ultra Streaming Stick Device at Staples for $69.99 (Save $30): Get our favorite streaming device at a great discount at Staples. You can stream all your favorite streaming services and get 4K/HDR and Dolby Vision alongside its intuitive navigation.
6. KitchenAid KSM150PSMC 5-Quart Artisan Series Tilt-Head Mixer at Best Buy for $279.95 (Save $100): The KitchenAid mixer is a top seller every Cyber Monday weekend, as it’s a great chance to get this usually pricey pick for a great discount, and 2020 is no exception. Our readers have been loving this pick, which also just so happens to be the best stand mixer we’ve ever tested—we particularly loved its durable, reliable build, quiet motor and easy-to-use attachments.
7. Sony WH-CH710N Wireless Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones at Best Buy for $88 (Save $111.99): If it’s a great deal on a pair of noise-canceling headphones you’re after, you can’t go wrong with this Sony pair, which just so happen to be a whopping $199.99 off. While we recommend the brand’s WH-1000XM4 headphones (also on sale for $278, down from $349.99) over any other pair on the market, the WH-CH710N headphones are great for those looking for a more budget-friendly option.
8. Gravity Blanket starting at $136.50 with the code HOLIDAY2020 (Save $58.50 to $178.50): This is the best weighted blanket we’ve ever tested at one of its lowest prices of the year. You can choose from different weights and colors to best suit your most snuggly experience, too.
9. 2 Annual Masterclass Subscriptions for $180 (Save $180): Masterclass’s coveted buy one, get one free membership deal is back for Black Friday—a special we haven’t seen from the site since March. When we gave these celebrity-taught online classes a go, we were extremely impressed by how motivated we felt after taking a few, as it kept us engaged and showed the less glamorous, behind-the-scenes work that some of the world’s master chefs, sports players and more undergo.
10. Dyson V11 Torque Drive Complete Cordless Vacuum at QVC for $549.98 (Save $150): Dyson vacuums are an investment in your home, with price tags regularly reaching well into the hundreds. Right now, however, you can get the machine we named the best cordless vacuum for a whopping $150 off.
The best Cyber Monday headphone deals
Cyber Monday 2020: The best Cyber Monday headphone deals (Photo: Reviewed / Jackson Ruckar)
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case at Amazon for $109.99 (Save $49.01)
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case at Amazon for $139.98 (Save $59.02)
- Apple AirPods Pro at Staples for $199 (Save $50)
- AUKEY True Wireless Active Noise-Canceling Earbuds at Amazon with coupon for $41.99 (Save $18)
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones at Amazon for $179.99 (Save $19.96)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones at Best Buy for $159.99 (Save $90)
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones at Staples for $199 (Save $100)
- Bose 700 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones at Staples for $339 (Save $40)
- Jabra Elite Active 75t True Wireless In-Ear Headphones at Best Buy for $149.99 (Save $50)
- JBL 300 True Wireless Headphones at Amazon for $74.95 (Save $75)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds True Wireless Earbud Headphones at Best Buy for $79.99 (Save $50)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ True Wireless Earbud Headphones at Best Buy for $99 (Save $50)
- Sony WH-CH710N Wireless Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones at Best Buy for $88 (Save $111.99)
- Sony WH-10000XM4 Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones at Best Buy for $278 (Save $71.99)
The best Cyber Monday kitchen deals
Cyber Monday 2020: The best Cyber Monday kitchen deals (Photo: Dash)
- All-Clad D3 7.5-Inch French Skillet at Macy’s for $50 (Save $49.99)
- Always Pan at Our Place for $95 (Save $50)
- Anolon Advanced Home Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set at Macy’s for $239.99 with coupon code CYBER (Save $135)
- Bella 2-Pound Loaf Programmable Bread Maker at Macy’s for $59.99 (Save $40)
- Cuisinart Triple-Rivet 16-Piece Block Cutlery Set at Wayfair for $68.99 (Save $61.01)
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Ceramic-Coated Cutlery Set at Macy’s for $14.99 (Save $25.01)
- Cuisinart Color Pro Collection 12-Piece Cutlery Set at Macy’s for $45.49 with coupon code CYBER (Save $42.41)
- Cuisinart Griddler at Best Buy for $63.99 (Save $16)
- Dash Rapid 6-Egg Cooker at Amazon for $15.99 (Save $4)
- Dash 12-Egg Cooker at Amazon for $22.49 (Save $7)
- Dash 2-Quart Compact Air Fryer at Wayfair for $49.99 (Save $20)
- GE 1.1 Cubic Foot Mid-Size Microwave at Best Buy for $89 (Save $20.99)
- GE Profile Opal Nugget Ice Maker at Amazon for $465.99 (Save $83.01)
- Instant Pot Viva 6 Quart 9-in-1 Multi-Use Pressure Cooker at Walmart for $49 (Save $50.99)
- Instant Pot Duo Nova 8-Quart 7-in-1 Multi-Cooker at Macy’s for $69.99 (Save $80)
- International Silver Stainless-Steel 51-Piece Set at Macy’s for $39.99 with coupon code CYBER (Save $40.01)
- J.A. Henckels Zwilling Stainless-Steel 8-Piece Porterhouse Steak Knife Set at Macy’s for $49.99 (Save $110.01)
- KitchenAid KSM150PSMC 5-Quart Artisan Series Tilt-Head Mixer at Best Buy for $279.95 (Save $100)
- Keurig K-Slim Coffee Maker at Amazon for $69.99 (Save $40)
- Le Creuset Mickey Mouse Ramekins, Set of 2 at Amazon for $34.95 (Save $15)
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron Heart Dutch Oven and 2-Quart Cocotte at Amazon for $149.95 (Save $135)
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron Round 4.5-Quart Chef’s Oven at Amazon for $179.95 (Save $136)
- Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Grill at Bed Bath & Beyond for $169.99 (Save $70)
- Ninja Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Digital Multi Cooker with Air Fryer at Best Buy for $169.99 (Save $80)
- Ninja Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer at Macy’s for $279.99 (Save $69)
- NutriBullet Pro 900 Series High-Speed Blender System at QVC for $54.90 (Save $17.60)
- Oster Cordless Electric Wine Opener at Amazon for $16.99 (Save $3)
- Presto 22-Inch Electric Griddle at Walmart for $34.83 (Save $10.07)
- Rubbermaid Brilliance 8-Piece Food Storage Set for $27.99 (Save $22)
- SodaStream Fizzi Soda Maker at Kohl’s for $47.99 with coupon code YOUGET20 (Save $52)
- Staub Enameled Cast-Iron Round 4-Quart Cocotte at Macy’s for $99.99 (Save $315 to $360)
- ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Probe Thermometer at ThermoWorks for $51.20 (Save $12.80)
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 at ThermoWorks for $74.25 (Save $24.75)
- Tramontina Primaware 18-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set at Walmart for $35.96 (Save $14.01)
- Zwilling Pro 8-Inch Chef’s Knife at Zwilling for $149.99 (Save $40.01)
The best Cyber Monday vacuum deals
Cyber Monday 2020: The best Cyber Monday vacuum deals (Photo: Eufy)
- Bissell 3-in-1 Lightweight Corded Stick Vacuum at Walmart for $19.86 (Save $9)
- Bissell Garage Pro Wall-Mounted Wet/Dry Car Vacuum and Blower Kit at Amazon for $179.99 (Save $40)
- Dyson V7 Absolute Vacuum for $249.99 at Dyson (Save $100)
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum at Dyson for $399.99 (Save $100)
- Dyson V8 Absolute Upright Vacuum at Dyson for $299.99 (Save $150)
- Dyson V11 Torque Drive Complete Cordfree Vacuum at QVC for $549.98 (Save $150)
- eufy 11s Slim Robot Vacuum at Amazon for $169.99 (Save $80)
- eufy by Anker BoostIQ Robot Vacuum 30C at Amazon for $179.99 (Save $120)
- iRobot Roomba 675 Wi-Fi Robot Vacuum at Best Buy for $179.99 (Save $95)
- iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum at Best Buy for $199.99 (Save $50)
- iRobot Roomba i3 at Amazon for $299 (Save $100.99)
- iRobot Roomba e5 Robot Vacuum at Amazon for $249 (Save $130.99)
- iRobot Braava 380t Robot Mop B380020 at for $249.99 (Save $50)
- iRobot Roomba i3+ Robot Vacuum at Amazon for $399 (Save $200.99)
- iRobot Roomba i7+ Robot Vacuum at Bed Bath & Beyond for $599.99 (Save $200)
- iRobot Roomba Jet M6 at Amazon for $399 (Save $100.99)
- Samsung Jet 70 Pet Cordless Stick Vacuum with Turbo Action Brush at Samsung for $279 (Save $120)
- Shark Navigator Light Vacuum NV105 at Macy’s for $143.99 (Save $123)
- Shark ION RV750 Robot Vacuum at Kohl’s for $151.99 with coupon codes YOUGET20 and JACKPOT (Save $148)
- Shark Apex LZ602 Upright Lift-Away DuoClean with Self-Cleaning Brushroll at Kohl’s for $167.99 with coupon codes YOUGET20 and JACKPOT (Save $152)
- Shark IQ RV1000 Robot Vacuum at Walmart for $199 (Save $195)
- Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Upright NV501 Vacuum at Abt for $219.99 (Save $80)
- Shark IQ RV1001AE Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum XL at Best Buy for $349.99 (Save $200)
- Shark RV1000S Self-Empty Navigation Robot Vacuum at Walmart for $329 (Save $70)
- Tineco A10 Spartan Cordless Vacuum at Walmart for $129 (Save $30.99)
- Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA at Amazon for $144.62 (Save $55.37)
The best Cyber Monday tech deals
US Army combat veteran and journalist Luis Jorge Rios is the Founder of REDx he specializes in personal branding. He is a contributor to Entrepreneur magazine and TEDx host. Luis was mentored by Mark Cuban, his eye for business and potential growth has been trained at a billionaire level.
Creations that will last for ages: Skii Mask Lux XO faces his challenges
Hailing from Brooklyn, New York, with Atlanta as his second home, Skii Mask Lux XO is no stranger to struggles. Life was never easy for this artist, he found music as a way to express his feelings and tell the story of his hardship in the streets. His musical journey started back when he was 14, where he fell in love with the art of rapping. He used to jam with his friends back in high school and then people would join in, Skii Mask Lux XO shares one of his most vivid memories:
“It was so much fun because a lot of people started hearing it from my project window, I was on the 5th floor so you can definitely hear it and people started to come up and be like “yo I wanna do a track too”. Everybody used to come in there and spit a freestyle.”
He loved the people, he loved the feeling, and most importantly, he loved the art, which led him to pursue a serious career as a rapper
Creations for generations
Skii Mask Lux XO is an artist like no other, he makes music with incredible artistry, writing lyrics that will resonate with generations to come. His skillfulness in delivering bars that give the audience a sensory experience to remember forever.
His latest song talks about a natural high where there is no need for drugs or anything else, except for the music being served by none other than Skii Mask Lux XO. He proudly shares the story behind it:
“The story behind my latest song Wiz Khalifa High is basically a song where you don’t have to be high to feel this type of vibe. But don’t get me wrong it can help as well but. It’s a fun, melodic feeling. It can definitely put you in a zone.”
With works of art like his latest song, you just have to wonder how he does it. Skii Mask Lux XO lets us have a peek at his creative process as he reveals his personal principle when making new material:
“When I hear a beat and if I don’t feel like feeling it in my heart to rap to it, then I won’t rap to it. Now when I do get one of those beats that I can feel, then I can start writing whatever it needs to be . Whether it’s a club vibe, a serious vibe, or a drill vibe”
Whenever he feels burnt out, Skii Mask Lux XO`s solution is to just stop and take a break, even sneak in a couple of Zs, but when things get really bad, he goes to Atlanta and chills with his family for a while to refresh his mind.
Skii Mask Lux XO considers toxic people as the greatest challenge in his career so far. It is a bummer when people you see as friends are actually not once you turn your back, it can affect you especially when feelings and emotions are an essential part of your craft. He shares his thoughts on this:
“Not everyone is genuine as you may think they are. I had gone through a trial of people that didn’t really have my best interest, or they didn’t believe in themselves and tried to bring me down with them. I made sure I disconnect from them. Because it hinders my creative process.”
He sees this challenge as a hurdle for his career so he solved it by just being himself and proving that he can carry his own weight as an artist, and showing that he does not need anyone else to succeed in making music that moves crowds. Skii Mask Lux XO faced his greatest challenge as a musician head-on, focusing on his passion with an immovable will and incredible skills.
Skii Mask Lux XO has faced a ton of struggle, no obstacle will be too hard for him as he pursues his passion for creating music that will continue to make waves for generations to come. He is a musician, a creator, a writer, a man who has seen the world`s harsh reality and is now living to speak about it one song at a time.
Music inspires both the creator and the audience, try giving it a shot. Know more about Skii Mask Lux XO through his instagram.
Meet Upcoming Nashville, TN Artist “Trap Qweezy”
Trap Qweezy is a female upcoming artist based out of Nashville, TN. Her unique sound & will to put herself in front of a crowd will get her very far in the music game. We got to connect with Trap Qweezy & ask her a few questions.
What Caused You To Start Taking Music Serious?
“I have always loved music since I was a child, but I decided to take music seriously in 2016 after having my first and only daughter.”
If you were to choose 3 major artists to collaborate with who would it be & why?
“It would have to be Chris Brown, Lil Durk and Kevin Gates only because they are 3 of my top 5 artists of all time”
Describe Your Sound
“I believe my sound is a mixture of Trap music and Soul , I make music that you can feel ..”
Where Do You See Yourself In The Next 5 Years
“In the next 5 years I should be collecting Grammys and BET Awards , I will be one of the greatest artists of all time.”
What Are Some Things You Have Coming Up In The Near Future?
“I recently dropped my first mixtape “TRAP Baby ” on all platforms, I also have a lot of visuals , and performances on the way. Be on the lookout and stream my recent single “Trap Luv” , Also out on all platforms.
If you want to keep up with Trap Qweezy in the near future be sure to check out her music links & follow her Instagram all linked below.
Upcoming Artist “Bran Dolla” Could be the next big thing out of Memphis, TN
22 year old East Memphis rap artist Brandon Young known as “Bran Dolla” has been making a lot of noise these past few months. His way of versatility & energetic performance style is something that makes him stand out from others. We got to connect with “Bran Dolla” & ask him a few questions.
What made you start doing music?
“Everything I’ve been through growing up , especially growing up in a city like memphis it’s a lot of hardship. I went through a lot growing up. Mother having me at 18 , father walking out my life. Having close friends losing their life before they got to see 20. Music always helped cope with all the pain. Real Red the producer , my cousin , influenced me , we always had long conversations about everything we both were going through growing up & the present. So once he first started making beats , he sent me a mp3 file. I made a lil verse in 3 minutes & started writing then. Once we both saw potential I started booking studio sessions back in 2017. I just now started releasing music a couple months ago.”
Describe your sound
“My sound is authentic , everything in my songs is everything i’ve been through & everything i’ve experienced in my life , whether it’s about struggle , relationships , it’s all authentic you’ll find a way to relate in all my songs I bet you that, I’m the most versatile.”
Who’s another Memphis Artist you look up to & why?
“Another artist from the city I look up to is Kevo Muney the baby goat. Dude’s music is heartfelt and his versatility is crazy. That’s one artist from memphis I believe if we work it’ll go stupid. Last but not least is Producer Real Red not because we related just because I then saw him come from nothing, the sky’s the limit with him, I love dude.”
In 5 years where do you see your brand?
“In 5 Years , I see Brandolla being one of the hardest Memphis artists with a different sound. Hard2Kill “ H2K” is my team brand. In 5 years everybody gone feel us & I say that in the most humblest way”
What can we expect for the future from you?
“In the future they can expect different Ep’s , Ep’s after Ep’s , some of the hardest Visuals. just stay tuned in with Dolla Music”
Be Sure to stay tuned in with Bran Dolla by checking out his music links & follow his instagram all linked below.
Celebrity Photographer “PhotosByZo” is taking over the game
What Inspired Nadia Musharbash To Become A Real Estate Broker
Young And Determined, Halo Is Making Sure His Music IS Heard Around The World.
Passionate Film Producer
Rising HipHop/R&B Artist Kris Flair Just Might Be The Next Big Thing
FTF Double-A is Becoming Known More and More as a Musician
CELEBRITY MODEL3 months ago
Passionate Film Producer
Marketing5 months ago
Rising HipHop/R&B Artist Kris Flair Just Might Be The Next Big Thing
Entrepreneur7 months ago
FTF Double-A is Becoming Known More and More as a Musician
Breaking News3 months ago
Rising Dayton, OH artist Kris Flair’s new song “Holyfield” with Bubba Sparxxx is buzzing crazy across the country
Comedy2 months ago
Terrell Green: An Innovative Influencer Who Makes The Most Of Social Media
Entrepreneur7 months ago
Two 21 Year Old Entrepreneurs Make A Loud Entry With Dollar Sign Empire
Entrepreneur5 months ago
How Jonathan Empowers Men Through the Masculine Empowerment Network
Entrepreneur10 months ago
Aadi Bhanti – The Genius Entrepreneur You Haven’t Heard About