Mariah Carey, renowned pop icon, is set to grace multiple arenas across North America this festive season. Following her limited concert series from 2023, this year promises a more extensive tour, offering fans more opportunities to catch the festive performances.
Merry Christmas One and All Tour
Mariah Carey has named her 2023 tour “Merry Christmas One and All”. A major expansion from her 2023 tour which only covered four shows, this year’s tour will span over two months, covering a multitude of cities including New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, and Chicago, to name a few.
For those eagerly waiting, the general sale of tickets for the Merry Christmas One and All tour will begin on 6 October. These will be available on Ticketmaster for both U.S and Canadian fans. Prior to the general sale, a pre-sale has been arranged, providing fans with an early opportunity to secure their seats.
The U.S pre-sale starts at 10 am local time on 5 October. Notably, for the Hollywood Bowl show on 17 November and the Scotiabank Arena concert on 27 November, the pre-sale will commence on 4 October. The Montreal concert on 29 November at Centre Bell will see its pre-sale begin on 3 October.
The announced dates for the Merry Christmas One and All tour are:
- 15 November – Yaamava Casino, Highland, CA
- 17 November – Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
- 21 November – Ball Arena, Denver, CO
- 24 November – T-Mobile Center, St Louis, MS
- 27 November – Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON
- 29 November – Centre Bell, Montreal, QC
- 3 December – United Center, Chicago, IL
- 5 December – PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA
- 11 December – Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
- 15 December – CFG Bank Arena, Baltimore, MD
- 17 December – Madison Square Garden, New York City, NY
A Look at Mariah’s Christmas Legacy
Mariah Carey is no stranger to the Christmas music scene. Her album, “Merry Christmas”, released in 1994, features the evergreen “All I Want For Christmas Is You”. This track has since become a staple during the festive season, among other covers from the same album. Carey’s Christmas ventures have also extended to various specials on platforms like CBS and Apple TV+ in recent years.
This year, Mariah Carey is set to reignite the holiday spirit, bringing her renowned Christmas performances to fans across North America.